Attention GM wannabes

The article is today's Toronto Star on the difficulities of the sign and
trade should be required reading for any GM wannabes. I means to me that
Walker and Battie aren't going anywhere. Fortson may go but only at a
reasonable price. Folks, we are pretty much stuck with the team we got except
for the possibility of a Fortson trade for a 2-4 million dollar player and
our draft pick (unless the Clips, Bulls, or Magic are involved)....

DJessen33