Re: HoopsTV.com: C's are hot for the Q-Dawg and Deshawn

I think the real possibilities at 11 , if we do not move the pick,  are:

Demarr Johnson (Will probably be gone)
Quentin Richardson
Cory Alexander (Doubtful for the conservative C's )
Morris Peterson (reminds me too much of Minor)
Dez Mason (probably too high)
Olumide Oyedeji ?
Iakovos Tsakalidis  ?

Monter now has Martin and Swift going  1 & 2 and Mihm dropping to #4.

Some guys helping their stock  in Chicago are Jamal Crawford, Mark Madsen,
Justin Love, Vassil Evtimov  & Lavor Postell ?

http://www.nbatalk.com/nba/bestworst/

Boy Croshere has looked aggressive the first two games of the series. I
would move Fortson for him any time.