Re: HoopsTV.com: C's are hot for the Q-Dawg and Deshawn

I am really finding some of the possibilities for our
pick exciting.  This Richardson, whom I hadn't even
been thinking of sounds very good.  Really strong,
plays hard, a team guy, and a great rebounder from the
2 spot.  He could back up pierce, I guess.  none of
the draftees work as potential starters right now,
with the possible exception of Erick Barkley.

What I find interesting is how this hoopstv source
seems so secure in its knowledge. It really sounds
like they know something.  Just as Ray does with his
Ernest Brown prediction, which is much more of a
stretch....