Iakovos Tsakalidis - Maybe not

If Iakovos Tsakalidis is too old for the draft ( I really didn't think that was possible, than can we just sign him?

That would really suck if we draft him and he can't even play over here.

Read the excerp below.

Josh

Another Greek inside a Trojan Horse According to inside sources, NBAtalk has learned that the Big Greek Iakovos Tsakalidis may have more than contract problems getting in the way of his dreams of playing in the NBA. Speculation is that Tsakalidis isn't even Greek, that he changed his name and date of birth to play Pro ball in Greece. These whispers say that he is actually 23 years old and too old for the draft. There are further accusations that we are verifying now and will post as soon as possible. <<<<