Re: Iakovos Tsakalidis - Maybe not

Hi Josh:
I don't think there is any such thing as "too old for the draft".

p.s. A bigger concern is that Tsak is only listed in CBS-Sportsline at
220 pounds (100 kilograms), which is barely the weight of Paul Pierce
(who is eight inches shorter at least). I assume that must be a mistake.
Perhaps some CBS intern mistook Tsak's actual height in centimeters
(around 218) for his weight.

-------