interesting...

I have no idea what this means, and it may just indicate that the Celtics
haven't scheduled anything yet, but... I read this in a story about Syracuse
PF Etan Thomas on the CNN/SI site.

"If Thomas's schedule doesn't change, he would hold private workouts with
every team picking between No. 7 and No. 17 in the draft except Boston,
which has the No. 11 choice."

Now, it may not mean anything, but I found it at least a little interesting,
considering a strong, shot-blocking power forward ranks very near the top of
our wish list.

Mark