Another article from Indy.

Croshere and Rose staying? Pierce going? Stay calm....just kidding.

From:
http://www.starnews.com/sports/indianasgame/pacers/articles/pacers0727.html

Free agent forward likes what he hears; Perkins apparently will return to
Pacers.

By Mark Montieth

Austin Croshere and Isiah Thomas had their lunch date at a Santa Monica,
Calif., restaurant Wednesday. They departed without making any
announcements or promises, but with a shared good feeling.</p>