MELON

Again as usual I get flamed.  I think it's funny that
2 years ago I said that Walker will not do crap to get
the Celtics into the playoffs and guess what, he
didn't.  Now the same ignoramuses are still defending
the guy like he's the next Jordan.  Give Walker
another chance.  Give him another year.  Walker has
too many post moves, he just can't finish them.  That
last statement makes me laugh the most because you
really got to be grasping for straws to say that.
Does Antoine have a turnaround?  Nope.  Does Antoine
have a fadeaway? Nope.  Does antoine have a hook?  Yes
but it never goes in.  Does Antoine bull his way in
the paint?  He can at times but he usually gets
blocked.  So Antoines plethora of low post moves are
compareable to that Kevin McHale's.  Am I right?  That
is what one of you guys is saying?  When the Celts
keep him around for another 5 years and the Celts fail
yet again, please do not bitch and moan about the team
and invent all these villains.  Calbert Cheaney is
ineffective.  Calbert gets 5 minutes of playing time
and he puts up 3 shots a game.  Any player would be
ineffective if he did that.  Kenny is a bad point
guard and he's the reason the Celts suck.  Kenny may
not be in Payton's class or Kidd's class anymore but
how many times have you seen him drive in, kick it out
to Pierce or Walker and they brick the outside shot
(especially Walker).  Is it Kenny's fault people can't
hit their shots?  Oh wait it must be Kenny's fault
that Antoine misses his 15 shots a game because after
all, he does have a sweet shooting touch to go along
with his multifaceted post up game.  Also you people
contradicted yourselves when I compared Kobe and
Duncan to Walker when you said that those two have
more talent around them than Walker does which is why
they appear to be better players than Walker.  What
happened to "it's Kenny's fault because he has such a
TALENTED team and can't get the ball to them"?  So do
Kenny and Walker play on different teams?  Kenny must
be on the Celtics varsity team while Walker is
laboring in the Celtics JV team.  Furthermore it
doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that Kobe and
Duncan are far superior to Melonhead in every way.  As
far as I'm concerned, you people are insane.

As for the rumor of Croshere and Best coming here for
Walker and Barros, I really hope it comes true so that
all you Walker-philes can move to Indiana and watch
him destroy their team.