Toine to Indy

I do believe the Celts and Pacers are talking, but I also believe the
reported trade is Indy's offer. If something gets done, I'd expect it to be
a little more equitable (and not Croshere-Rose-Best; that's Boston's offer).
Maybe Jeff Foster is included, or Al Harrington. I wouldn't be surprised to
see Vitaly's name tossed around, considering the Pacers' need for a center.
Who knows? But I have no doubt that the teams are talking.

It sounds like the Clippers may be getting cold feet on the Abdul-Wahad
three-way. I hope so. It sounds like Abdul-Wahad really wants to be a
Celtic, so maybe he settles for the exception with a promise for more down
the road. He'd be a nice pick-up, but not for a lottery pick. And I'm all
for landing Chris Herren, but let's do it with a smaller deal.

Next week is going to be awfully interesting.

Mark