Antoine stays.

The reason Antoine will not be traded is that no one wants to trade
value for value. And Walker's value is too hard to assess:  after four
years it's still two parts talent and two parts potential.  Why trade
a Dale Davis or Rose or Jason Kidd for that?  So, no one will step up
and offer second team all-star level for our potential "top five"
level player.  They want him cheap and that would be suicide for the
Celts.  Even Coach won't do that.

I would like Herren more than Wahad.  Giving a #1 for Wahad seems a
bit much; is he that much better than Cheaney?  And haven't we
forgotten (particularly our coaches) how good Griffen is in the
lineup?  Not on paper, but on the floor.  Wahad may not make our first
team.

Finally, I really do like Croshere.  He will, I think, go on to be a
15 /8 man, very dependable, reaching to second-team All Star status.
But I would keep Antoine for now.  Looking forward to next week.  Gene