Projo quotes - Herren

http://www.projo.com/cgi-bin/story.pl/celtics/04006962.htm
Reports have Nuggets' Herren headed to Celtics
By KEVIN McNAMARA
Journal Sports Writer
<snip>
"Dan Issel (Denver's general manager) told me there was
a good possibility I would be traded," Herren said
yesterday. "He said I might be involved in something,
and would I mind going closer to home."
<snip>

"Playing in Boston would be the ultimate thrill,"
Herren said. "It's the team I grew up living and dying
for. There would be a lot of special meaning behind
that."

Issel signed Herren to a two-year contract that is
scheduled to pay him close to $500,000 this season.