RE: Celtics stats for Boston - Philadelpha game on 7/20

>From: OzerskyJA <OzerskyJA@cmog.org>
>
>I agree completely with the second part.  But couldn't
>Moiso play three?  I mean, obviously, he doesn't have
>the floor skills a traditional small forward needs, but
>Antoine doesn't have the defense to play fours; with Vitaly
>lurking on the weak side, though, VP and AW could gamble
>a little bit....

The question is still "Can Pot, Toine and Jerome play together?".  We were
asking the same thing about Battie last year.  It was decided that they
couldn't and Battie struggled.  Many people think partly becuase he was
forced to play so much center.  I really have no idea which one of Battie,
Moiso or Walker is best equipped to defend small forwards, but I think
giving that assignment to one of the shotblockers would tend to neutralize
that part of their game.  So much hinges on Antoine's conditioning and
attitude.  If he's in shape and motivated you could just about pick any two
of our forwards/centers to play along side of him, and it would work out
(OK, not McCarty and Williams).

Jim