Wahad

I know most of us have agreed that we would rather get Mercer to come off the bench, atleast in the beginning.

What about Wahad?  would we rather him start?

Hopefully we can get either one of these guys, trade Fortson for someone decent, and get Bimbo Coles.

That would be a very good start in trying to turn the team around.  All we need to do after that is trade Vitaly and Kenny.

Any chance of trading Vitaly to Philly for Geiger?  I'm not saying I'd want that deal because I really haven't seen Geiger play much, but I know we wanted him before.

Josh