Re: Duck

    Havlicek came within a whisker too. I remember he said something to the effect that he "retired a year too soon" after watching
Bird's rookie season. All that continuity and tradition seems like a really distant memory now. I hope next year we'll be a dangerous
team again, with two young stars.

Joe

    p.s. Terrell Brandon for Kenny Anderson is such a nobrainer it is not even worth wasting time hoping this Internet rumor is true.

---