Re: Cross Davis off the List

    That's a shame. He made sense in Boston, sort of as a poor man's Allan
Houston. It seems like great pure shooters are a slowly vanishing breed. Maybe
Mercer does make sense, although I have mixed feelings.  I'm surprised Pitino
isn't also talking so far with Derek Anderson, who clearly likes his coach and
believes the guy is a winner.