Re: Mark Blount

    Yeah, JM, I can't honestly help being a little skeptical about our Il
Duce-bag even though I try rationally to block out the credible and inevitably
speculative summer trade inside scoops.The worst part of any coaching death
knell are the flailing, desperado maneuvers just as the curtain drops. Spintino
apparently has the owner's green light and millions of dollars in guaranteed
benefit of the doubt from "Thanks Dad" Gaston to aggressively dump expensive
base-year  talent for some instantly fan-friendly types like Croshere. Even if
it might just be thoroughly counterproductive to the success of the touted
defensive systems Pitino apparently did while "wearing diapers at BU" (I happily
missed that particular frat party), Rich Pitino may still actually pull off this
trade to win his grotesquely provincial popularity contest prior to leaving.