Re: Mark Blount

>From: Joe Hironaka <j.hironaka@unesco.org>
>List eye-witnesseses, please kindly clarify!!  If this guy Blount truly
>has truly slimmed down to the 220 pound, 7-0 weight class in order to
>regain his previously thoroughly invisible lateral mobility...

I'm as confused about this as you are, Joe, desspite being 3000 miles closer
to the situation.  We've heard that this guy is anywhere from 6'10" to 7'
1".  We've also been told alternatively that he's "added 20 pounds of
muscle" and that he's slimmed down.  I don't know whether we're talking
about a string bean who's not quite tall enough to play center, or an
overweight seven footer!  I sure hope Josh's "seven feet tall and 250 if
he's a pound" assessment, and the earlier report that called him a true
center are accurate.  Could he be this year's Ike Austin?  That would be
something.

Jim