Open spots

As someone else asked don't we really only have 1 maybe 2 open spots ?

With Overton, Ellison & Fortson as FA's the first two not likely to be resigned, Moiso most likely taking one spot, unless we lose fortson to FA doesn't this only leave 1 maybe 2 spots unless we waive existing contract players like McCarty or Cheaney, but they still count toward the cap ? You would think Blount would be singed as a backup center unless RP thinks Battie or Moiso can handle it.'

It sure would be nice to have pepe Sanchez as a backup point, but what about Josip  Sesar ?
What is the story on him ? Why isn't Rush playing ?

John

.