From: "Gregory Odegaard" <grodeg@kalama.com>
To: "celtics" <celtics@igtc.com>; "'John Lyell'" <johnlyell@hotmail.com>;
"Joshua Ozersky" <jozersky@stny.rr.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2000 5:45 AM
Subject: RE: Shaw game review

See John I am not the only one getting your continued trash.  Nearly every
message Lyell sends out is infected, but he WILL NOT  head the issue, blames
everyone but himself.

Yes I am on probation, but more critical is that I am being censured. Let's
hope you get this for all our sake.

Please John do something about it, at least we know you can, we know Josh

The following message is from the Reynolds Metals Company Exchange Virus
Protection System.  The message, "Re: Shaw game review" sent by  John Lyell
johnlyell@hotmail.com  was infected with the JS/Kak.Worm virus.The file
Unknown was Deleted.

If the preceeding line of this message indicates that the file has been
deleted, the file was uncleanable and is not recoverable.  You may wish to
contact the sender and request a clean copy of the document be resent.

Please ensure that your PC has  Anti-Virus protection with current
definitions to detect and clean Viruses.