thoughts on the Shaw's game

I saw two NBA players-Moiso and Blount. I can't believe no one else was as
impressed with Blount as I was. This guy is 7-foot, runs like a guard and
challenges every shot in the paint. He is a contributor right away. He's a
much better player than, say, Yogi Stewart, who Pitino lusted over a couple
years ago and Toronto overpaid. He'll be a great addition. I was stunned
when I saw him, because I remember the stringbean he was at Pitt. I read
somewhere that he has put on 30 pounds since then, and it's all in the upper
body. He has an NBA frame now.

Moiso is a player. He can establish position and finish, rebound and block
shots. And he's another big guy who can really run. He and Blount were the
two best big men on the floor (not that any of the scrub guards/forwards on
the Celtics' team got them the ball).

These two will help. I didn't see anyone else who will.

On Pepe Sanchez: I missed the first quarter and a half, so I'll have to take
the words of others as to how impressive he was. I didn't even notice him
when I was watching.

Mark