numbers game

I'm interested in how the Celts' brass will pull off the numbers game.
 I would hope that Minor won't count against us, and Ellison and
Overton will be gone.  Perhaps Fortson.  But it seems that we will
have to package someone with Fortson to make room for the extra guys
we want.  Such as Blount.  And if he makes the 12 man roster, doesn't
that mean Walker will be at the three spot much of the time?
How can we have Walker, Battie, Moiso plus Vitaly and Blount when
Antoine will play over 35 minutes?

Oh well, I'm hoping that Mills or Vanterpool or Rush, or even Clack,
will emerge and give us another player on the cheap.
Don't be too suprised if Moiso does contribute this year.  By not
putting any pressure or expectations on him, Pitino allows him to
emerge at his own speed.

Thanks for reports on the Shaw.  I don't get the deuce.  You know how
Texas is so backward.   Gene