Misc

"if Rush was so great & in Jerry West's backyard, why
is he still undrafted?" -- West may be retiring, as
per Sunday's boston paper. Don't have a link...read
the tree version

Bird, I don't think the list in general has a problem
with Croshere. I think he would be a welcomed
addition. The problem is in dealing Twoine for him,
just to clear some cap space. That is the problem, if
true. Speaking of cap space, I also read in Sunday's
paper that Iverson may be moved and anyone making less
than 10.4 mil (hello Twoine!) could be moved for him.
Don't know if either team would pull the trigger, or
if Croce would want to see Iverson in the same
division (C's no less) but at least the guy puts up 30
a night. His defense is minimal, but then again on
most nights, so is Twoine's.

Anyone know if all the coaches for the teams are at
the summer league? Last year a friend of mine bumped
into Van Gundy in Boston.

Way, way, way OT -- Does anyone have any "Garden
music" on audio? I really want to hear that sweet
organ again; have some things to trade or I can buy. Thanks!