Josh's 100K post

BSG's Walker trade speculations), I said that I doubted anyone else on the
list had any objections to it.  A couple of people, however, did make the
point that, while they had no objection to the information Josh was
posting, they did think Josh could edit his postings more selectively to
get rid of extraneous links, etc., that add nothing but take up bandwith.
I can go along with that.  I would like to say, however, that one can make
a point without resorting to the level of nastiness that seems to be the
hallmark of almost every post submitted to this list by Mr. Odegaard.