Misc

"I would much prefer a Walker for Jones swap and I
would think Charlotte would want something comparable
in return for Jones instead of just losing him." --
I'd prefer that too, but we'd have to slip Shinn a
Mickey (wouldn't THAT be ironic?) first. And hey,
where would we play him (Lou Gorman, 1990)? We would
then have to trade Pierce.

Fortson to Miami? I've seen this posted more than
once. I don't know. I'd hate to see him go in the
division and bite us for years to come. Then again,
he's not our property, so anything we could get for
him would be a bonus.

I told you guys about Mercer. He was offered I believe
according to the Herald way back when in the
neighborhood of $24-28 mil/4 years, so wouldn't be
ironic (and great) if we got him back for the
exception, though I doubt he'd play here, just on
principle.

I read somewhere about Pitino's respect for Celtic
tradition. outside of Russ, I don't think he does. I
think he respects HIS place in it or his continuing
it, but not the tradition itself. They better not
cancel the B'nai Brith dinner. I was hoping to go this
year. Figures. Canning KC and DJ the way he did was
tasteless to me. Not to mention banishing ML (more
lottery) and taking away Red's title.

Oh, Greg? I believe you meant could NOT care less
about your posts. Could care less means he actually
could care less. Could not care less means he could
not care less about your thoughts. Just kidding! Still
buds?

Peace