Re: The Stuff You Read On The Internet

In a message dated 7/17/00 1:38:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wayray@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Frome the EPN Message Boards:

 Yes, Wallace was in Los Angeles for pre summer league evaluations. He
 and Baylor are friends from Wallaces days at Miami and Wallace called
 him and the two went to lunch on sunset. I guarantee you guys that
 Wallace was talking to him about Q Richardson, Nesby, or Maggette. The
 Celts are preparing for the possible failure to get Mercer and want a
 backcourt mate for Pierce. I bet we'll serve up Fortson, or Barros (cap
 room help for the Clips next year) and probably one of our picks next
 year. I also guarantee that Wallace had a salad and a diet coke, while
 who cares what Baylor ate as long as he coughs up one of those seven
 back court talents that he has brewing in the city of Angels. Clippers
 and Celtics will announce a trade Aug. 1, trust me!

I'm interested in either Nesby or Maggette.  Corey would flourish as a Celtic
and he had a great teacher in Doc Rivers down in Orlando.  Nesby surprised
everyone as a undrafted free agent (ala Rush).  The Clippers have a logjam at
the small forward and shooting guard spots.

But don't be surprised if that lunch had the name Keyon Doolng passed around
also.

Thndrblt31