ESPN: Spotlight on the C's situation and opinions

	Heres the spotlight section of ESPN on the C's situation and viewers
e-mails. I dont remember if this was posted already.v The following is from
ESPN.com

http://espn.go.com/nba/s/2000/0713/631680.html

"We were surprised to see many of our users disagree with that, with an
awful lot of animosity directed toward a certain former Kentucky coach."
ESPN.com

 "Rick Pitino is an extremely successful basketball coach. However, he is
not very adept at evaluating talent, and his personnel moves and the
salaries that he has offered has killed the Celtics' chances of being any
better than a marginal team. Pitino has assembled a current group of
players who do not fit together, do not play defense and are selfish. He
has no one to blame for losing than himself."

Mike Harshman
Clarks Hill, Ind.

DaNBT2000