Steal Riley's thunder

Come on Rick lets steal him right from under our old nemesis ! We have more to offer than they do.

 A Jones deal is Heating up - According to the Miami Herald: He plays defense, he's humble, and he's from South Florida.  Free agent Eddie Jones is a perfect fit for Miami, and they know it. Coach Pat Riley said Saturday night that he spoke to the Hornets about a sign-and-trade. But Riley said he won't give up more than one front-line starter in return. Barring a sign-and-trade, Miami could offer him just their $2.25 mill exception- which Riley hasn't even offered, hoping not to insult a top-tier star like Jones. Both sides are hoping for a sign-and-trade, allowing Jones to get $86 million over seven years- but that needs a third team with salary space (Bulls, Clippers) to help the cap-strapped Heat. ``I am optimistic about our discussions we had with Eddie this week. On Monday, he will let us know,' said Riley, 'I think Charlotte is amiable about [a trade],'' Riley said. ``[Hornets general manager] Bob Bass said, `Don't send me any YMCA players.' Rick Bonnell of the Charlotte Observer agrees that Jones best value to the Hornets is as trade bait. Riley also said he will meet this week with J.R. Rider, and might sign Rider even if Miami lands Jones. ``I will not allow a different set of rules for him,'' Riley said of Rider, the anti-Eddie. Riles also spoke of keeping Tim Hardaway (if healthy) and young PG Anthony Carter

Courtney Alexander 31 points n the Fila league.

http://www.nba.com/mavericks/summer_league_000714.html

Randy Moss even played 3 games.

http://www.pioneerplanet.com/vikingsnow/vik_archive_docs/001739.htm

GIF image