Re: ESPN Says Underachieving Celtics Should Be Better

Brilliant article and post. The Celtics will get worse. They'll see the
situation as futile, and watch Kenny do his version of General Hospital. A
team needs spirit, the uniform, banners and visits from Bob Cousy and
Russell won't do it. Now if something breaks the Celtics way, (ie., a
miracle) things may change. I'll save the $170 for Cable NBA coverage and
sleep better this fall. Pitino has brought us a plague with no vaccine in
site.

Dan