I can't wait for next season

Celtic Fans,

	I belive that the upcoming season will be an interesting one to watch. Not
only to see how Jerome Moiso will do but also because there are a few
positives things. One positive is that if the upcoming season is the same
as the last three. It will be Rick Pitino's last season with the celtics.
Other positives is the guy we aquire in the draft Josip Sesar in what we
heard of him he is a great shooter and we need scoring, but he still needs
to go to training camp and make the team. I think with the Fortson
situation they should trad him and try to get someone better.

DaNBT2000