Re: Why why why?

If Portland had been in the finals, Croshere would have faced Brian Grant
and Rasheed Wallace, who are MONSTERS!  However, he faced a weak Laker
power forward tandem of A.C. Green and Robert Horry.  Would we be singing
his praises if  he had faced Grant and Rasheed?   NO!  He would have
gotten destroyed.

If he signs for the exception, take him.  However, in trade for Antoine,
NO WAY!  It seems as we are in the  desert and very thirsty.  Could
Croshere be a mirage?

Greg
gh18@juno.com

>Some one sell me on Croshere, please!  Yes he showed a lot of hustle
>and
>work in the playoffs, but what has he shown to prove he is worth our
>best
>player?  I loved watching him in the playoffs.  He was very exciting.
>How
>many times, though, have we seen players strive in the playoffs, for
>what
>ever reason, only to disappear in the next season?  Refresh my memory
>if I
>am wrong...didn't he already disappear once or twice in the post
>season?
>Had a few 2-5 point games?  I am sorry if I sound negative, but it
>seems we
>are eager to give up so much for so much unproven.  We all know Walker
>CAN
>be one of th greats in the league...do any of you know that Croshere
>can
>even be an all star?

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.