Why why why?

Some one sell me on Croshere, please!  Yes he showed a lot of hustle and
work in the playoffs, but what has he shown to prove he is worth our best
player?  I loved watching him in the playoffs.  He was very exciting.  How
many times, though, have we seen players strive in the playoffs, for what
ever reason, only to disappear in the next season?  Refresh my memory if I
am wrong...didn't he already disappear once or twice in the post season?
Had a few 2-5 point games?  I am sorry if I sound negative, but it seems we
are eager to give up so much for so much unproven.  We all know Walker CAN
be one of th greats in the league...do any of you know that Croshere can
even be an all star?