Re: Atlanta? Seattle?

In a message dated 7/11/00 11:27:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
johnlyell@hotmail.com writes:

<< Seattle
 Rueben Patterson
 O2
 Shammond Williams >>

I personally wouldn't mind Fortson for Patterson straight-up.  He is a freak
athletically that is a defensive stopper.  He supports a high field-goal
percentage and three-point percentage.  He can play two-guard and Patterson
and Pierce could switch defensive assignments when needed.  And is only a
second year player.

He's probably the best we could get for Fortson, who is a complete lost
cause.  But I think he'd really help out our team a lot.

Thndrblt31