Re: Summer League player bios

    Thanks TBolt, I loved reading the player bios.

    These guys have been all around the world, but the most unique team names
have to be "Athlon Leper" in Belgium (Pitt's Rodney Elliot) and the "Magic City
Snowbears" of the IBA (Utah State's Silas Mills). Or how about them Tuborg Spor
Kulubu Izmirs from Turkey (Maryland's Bobby Martin)? Or the Iraklio OAA Kritis of
Greece (Georgia Tech's James Forrest)? Do they have such a thing as "Kritis
Pride"? What do the Leper cheerleaders look like?

    James Forrest--a two time first team ACC All Star in 1994 and 1995-- is Mr
Frequent Flyer. He alone has played professionally in five countries on three
continents: Spain (C.B. Huelva), Israel (Hapoel Eilat), Italy (Olimpia Basket
Pistoia),Venezuela (Cocodrilos de Caracas) and Greece (Iraklio OAA Kritis ).
Silas Mills played professionally in both Estonia and the Philippines (two very
different climates). David Vanterpool--Silas Mills' teammate last season on the
CBA champion Yakima Sun Kings--played two whole seasons for the Jilin Tigers in
China.

    Go Celts!

    Joe