RE: Kenny Anderson & Barros???

This is the key at this point of his overpaid career the only way someone is going to "take" KA is on a silver platter. This is the only way someone, ie Toronto and Boston would take him.

The yokes on us. He could quickly become a Pervis/Minor/Dana/Battie ball and chain if he hasn't already. In this context, even though we now have the same with Battie, who has far more upside, it was a brilliant move to dump Travy after given him the golden egg. Be cautious with Jermaine as well, his deal nearly mirrors those of Knight and Battie, with some upside at far too high a cost.

Thanks again for all the support, on the list and not. If required we still have the other list, managed by R. Bentz if this one goes away.

Greg