Greg and more.

I think it's time to for me to step into the fray here, because.....I'm so
lovable myself. I think of Greg as the Andy Kauffman of the list. For those
of us old enough, remember how we all felt when we first saw Andy Kauffman
on Saturday Night Live? Somebody had to, was going to, eventually do it;
same thing with Greg. I like this list a lot. I love you all. You all, "we"
all, have our little quirks. How many of us haven't wanted to get cozy on
the couch with Way, to show him how much we appreciate his efforts. My
God...what a giver! How many of us haven't wanted to sometimes slap him
silly...just because. Well? Let's be honest. How many of you have wanted to
do the same with me? A day doesn't go by when, at some point, I don't want
to slap myself and Way silly while we're getting cozy on my couch. And that
goes for the rest of you!

I spend a good portion of every day reading about the physical and mental
abuse and "torture" of prison inmates. This list is pure entertainment and
escapist joy for me. And Greg isn't close to being the most "offensive"
thing I read during the day. It's not even in the same universe. He's, like
I said, Andy Kauffman. Pure quirky entertainment. I like Greg, as I like
all of you....a lot. "All God's Children"...sing it with me now.....

Anyway...I hope his time in purgatory is short.

And on a personal note...sorry I didn't get back to you about my show
earlier this year Greg. I was responsible for my own press/pr and, to be
honest....I'm incompetent.

By the way...concerning Mercer coming back, for $2.25 mil? Absolutely!
So...what did the Celtics get out of the Mercer/Fortson trade? Perhaps a
cheaper, more experienced and wiser Mercer and Chris Childs? Why not?
Fortson's simply miserable. And to be honest, I like Childs better than
Kenny. Should Childs be a back-up? Probably. But if Pitino can extract a
better player at any position for Danny Fortson, he's my new hero. I hope
to God Pitino is trying to move Kenny and Danny. He said he was going to be
very aggressive this summer, so....I'm waiting. Again, I think you're
looking for some serious "chemistry" problems if Anderson isn't the
starting point guard playing the majority of minutes, and I think if you
add Chris Childs to this team, Anderson sits. It really shouldn't be too
difficult finding a point guard who can cut into Kenny's minutes. The
problem is moving the "Very popular at this point in his carreer," Kenny
Anderson. Ricky may yet salvage something from the Fortson mistake. I'm
afraid he's going to have a harder time extracting something truly positive
from the "Anderson Experiment." But we'll see.

Paul M.