Greg

"I think Mr. Odegaard has nothing else to do in the
off season than to piss and moan about one thing or
another. Try the delete key it is a pretty
simple task." -- I get the digest and it is annoying
to have to scroll down 20 seconds, going over symbols,
links, etc, but such is life.

Well, I'd just like to say having been on the
receiving end of some of Greg's posts I like him.
Someone said that he cares and how many C's fans still
do? He comes on strong sometimes, but he is passionate
about his beliefs and like him I am passionate about
Pitino. I think he got off easy relative to other
Boston coaches. He had a free ride for 2+ years. Then
he made a statement that we would make the playoffs.
When he failed, he covered his butt and was called to
task. Sorry for veering off my point, which is if you
don't like Greg scroll down (or delete) and if you
don't know how/want to take the time to not clog
things up here, then go over that too, but people have
a right to their feelings. What's next? No
Anti-Pitino, anti-Twoine posts? I'm sure some poeple
don't like me either and admittedly, I don't
contribute much dd, because I really don't follow
college or international play, but I love the team and
tradition.

Sorry I didn't come here sooner, but I like your posts
Greg as well as most people's here. Variety is the
spice of life and as long as no one is being
threatened, you should be free to roam.

Peace