RE:

My problems with you Claudia is that you hide behind a fake name, aren't even a Celtics fan, have admitted it many times and only routinely post when someone makes a negative comment about one of your favorites Blazer players, most critically you boyfriend Jermaine, who now refuses to play in the summer league because he has been treated so poorly by the team. Yep tremendous abuse for getting a 20 million dollar contract while not earning anything more than garbage time with your poor attitude and work ethic. These combined with his new stand to not be a team player make for both a first class citizen, father and all around punk.

I await your joyous defense of this piece of work, who clearly would fit right in with the Celtics, based on your expectations.

Once and for all please tell us all why, as a Blazers fan, you hang around this list only speaking up when you need to defend them or yourself, sounds like exactly what you are criticizing me for Claudia, and lastly nice defense of Josh's 100K boo boo, when you just sent a 48K mess to the list as well. As requested, nicer than me, before by others don't send the entire digest to the list when you want to make just one pathetic little remark.

You and Josh and Jermaine should be very happy together,
Greg