RE:

Lastly (fat chance), I am not been thrown off the list because I neither use profanity or break any of the actual list rules, nor would most people really want to take away anyone's right to freedom of speech.  If you think my attacks here are bad, I am on another couple of non sports lists and the abuse, attacks and language are a 100 times worse and people revel in it. It would probably make you cry Claudia.

Yes I love to show more class when it is applicable, by not being a crybaby, hanging around on lists of teams I am not a fan of and speaking out on a matter, when I am just as bad as the original offender. Again Claudia, what exactly was the eloquent point you were trying to make when you sent the 48K digest to list? To fair I searched it all and don't find one addition you actually made to the digest, just that you sent it all here maybe to make a point. You are brilliant, no less.  Thanks for your input, it is appreciated as much as Peter's. What that the Hippocratic or hypocrite oath you took?  Makes we wonder

You don't post more because you are afraid of the abuse?  Post as a Celtics fan and be able to take some disagreement, then be a welcome list member. Folks Claudia claims I abuse her, but just recently she has sent some of the most vile, vulgar, threatening to me and my family and hate filled emails to me too, unprovoked, that if I posted here would get me kicked off for the language. You are a crying, whining hypocrite of the highest order and fishing with bait like you couldn't be anymore enjoyable.

I really question why you (he or she, we don't know and frankly couldn't probably tell if they were here right now) are here.........

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh