I Like BSG's Chicago Trade The Best

If the C's could pull off the Walker to the Bulls for Jamal
Crawford and the trading exception deal, I could live with
it and like it.

Imagine the Rose-like Crawford, the feisty Croshere and
Ron Mercer or re-signing Fortson. How can you be upset
with a move like that....

The Detroit trade isn't bad either. I'd take the Jerome Williams
option, Croshere, and the lottery pick. Next year's draft possesses
the possibility of having two or three franchise players in it, so
the more lottery choices you have, the better the chances of the C's
of acquiring such a player.
Ray