> From: Joe Hironaka <j.hironaka@unesco.org>
> >If Croshere had spent his first three pro years under the ranting
> >headless-rubber-chicken outbreak system (last year's Celts season
> >highlight video should be titled "Poultry in Motion"), he might be out
> >of the league by now.
>
> I don't usually go in for the "trash Pitino just to trash 'em" sort
> of posts, but this is the best thing I've ever heard (I don't get out
> much).  "Poultry in Motion" indeed!  Viva la Joe!
>
> I'd love to see Bird buy the franchise and install his own GM and
> coach, both because it's Larry Bird, and because it might help Joe H.
> return to his old psychotically optimistic form of 2-3 years ago.
>
> Regards,
>
> Bill

Thanks, Bill!   Uh, I think...  :-)

I probably should lay off Pitinocchio. He works really hard, he respects
Celtics tradition and he has been a very successful and innovative coach.
It just isn't working out. I don't enjoy watching this style of play and
the total absence of skill and teamwork development by the players as the
seasons progress.

Joe
------