>From: Joe Hironaka <j.hironaka@unesco.org>
>
>If
>Croshere had spent his first three pro years under the ranting
>headless-rubber-chicken outbreak system (last year's Celts season
>highlight video should be titled "Poultry in Motion"), he might be out
>of the league by now.

I don't usually go in for the "trash Pitino just to trash 'em" sort
of posts, but this is the best thing I've ever heard (I don't get out
much).  "Poultry in Motion" indeed!  Viva la Joe!

I'd love to see Bird buy the franchise and install his own GM and
coach, both because it's Larry Bird, and because it might help Joe H.
return to his old psychotically optimistic form of 2-3 years ago.

Regards,

Bill