Re: BSG Report on Walker Trade

----- Original Message -----
From: OzerskyJA <OzerskyJA@cmog.org>
To: <GAllen@dhhs.state.nh.us>; <celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2000 8:19 AM
Subject: RE: BSG Report on Walker Trade

> I like both these trades.  The Chicago one nets us, in effect,
> Jamal Crawford and Austin Croshere.  I believe Crawford
> to have very serious potential, as in Chris Webber/Penny
> Hardaway type potential.

I do not dispute that Crawford has potential though I am not sure I would
associate him with those two until he develops a bit more and shows it on a
nightly basis.

>Croshere is already a more dependable
> offensive player than Antoine.

With all due respect, I think this is totally false.  I'll grant that he
played well in the playoffs but so did John Valentin last year.  Antoine is
far more versatile than Croshere and has proven to be a warrior, albeit, one
with flaws.  As far as dependability, Toine has laid the smack down on many
teams around the league including the Lakers.

We'd be making a major mistake unless we get at least equal value in return,
which I do not consider to be Austin.

Cecil