Re: Seriously, why are we chasing Chris Childs when this guy is available?

I still like Pierce or  maybe now Walker, Fortson and  Anderson for Eddie
Jones &  Baron Davis & Mason or Eddie Robinson.

Eddie plays the two or 3 spots, provides D, and Davis a great prospect at
point.

Davis
Jones
Pierce
Mason
VP

I would much prefer a Walker for Jones swap and I would think Charlotte
would want something comparable in return for Jones instead of just losing
him.  Maybe a 3 way with Miami ?

Although Croshere may not be as talented as AW,  I think he has a more
physical aggressive game.

.