RE: BSG Report on Walker Trade

> First of all, I'd like to thank Josh for posting this report.  I doubt that
anyone else on this list shares Mr. Odegaard's view regarding the post.
That said here are my thoughts on BSG's speculations:

I have nothing against Josh posting this information GAllen, what I have a big problem with is his continued idiocy in the manner he does it. He doesn't know how to run an email function. He sent this simple cut and paste piece with over a dozen internet related links. This is stupid and insanely unnecessary. He has done this many times before, could care less when given advice how to correct the problem and at least unlike a few others on this list at least he doesn't send a virus as well and then deny doing it.  The ignorance of some computer users really scares me.  Again GAllen take a chill pill, and consider the facts of what I am saying before jumping in where you don't want to go.

Greg