Someones going to Dreamteam :-)

Sorry,

But I just gotta gloat :-)

I got DREAMTEAM tickets for their first ever game in my home city,
Melbourne. I am ecstatic. I knew I was going to get to see the game (and
then some:) with my book, but this is beyond comprehension. I guess it
feels like I just won the lottery that I finally got my tickets
<drool>.. For some of you its a regular thing, seeing the best of the
NBA play throughout the year, but for me this is a real treat. Prior to
this the closest I'd ever gotten to watching an NBA game live was Shaq
sitting on his big ass watching my North Melbourne Giants playing the
Perth Wildcats in our national league, this was when our season wasn't
played in the summer and was played in yours.

Now, I'm just praying that Paul or 'Toine get a call up for national
duty for their country, then that'd be really something to gloat
about.... Please God, let it be!! Red being god of course..

I feel like this is a christmas present and I've been a good little boy
all year..

Thanks for hearing me out,