FWIW

I think that if anyone is going to buy the next dynasty, why not
Orlando?  They're in the East and should force the level of play to a
higher point.  They could neutralize the Lakers and what a nice
payback that would be for Shaq.  They could beat up on the Heat and
Knicks.  All these things sound good.  And, with all that, it looks
good that we drafted for size and shot-blocking with Moiso, because
someone will have to contend with Duncan and a lefty has a better
chance at his turnaround jumper than anyone else.  Besides, I think we
can beat those guys.

Because of Robinson's age, I look for Duncan to leave.  Why sign for
3 or more years with SA when there's no there there anymore?  Plus, SA
has SeaWorld, but no Epcot!

Gene