Re: Tracy McGrady in a celtics uniform?

In a message dated 7/3/00 12:00:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
danextbestthing2000@earthlink.net writes:

<< I would like to see Tracy McGrady in a C's uniform. He can play in both
 sides of the court, in the 99-00 season put up 15 pts per game and he can
 give you 4-6 rebounds per game. He can play defense (celtics needs) he can
 give you 2 blocks per game and 2 steals per game. He can give the celtics
 offense and defense also he is energetic and plays hard. I think if the
 celtics work out a trade with toronto for some players. I think if the C's
 give the Raptors Battie/Overton and we get McGrady or some thing like that.

 DaNBT2000

Battie/ Overton would never get the job and I doubt that a Barros/ Fortson
deal would either. But then the question is how would we use Mcgrady and
Pierce together with Walker and Moiso playing the same position. Unless we
could then trade Battie also and have Moiso as a backup.

Tony