Tracy McGrady in a celtics uniform?

I would like to see Tracy McGrady in a C's uniform. He can play in both
sides of the court, in the 99-00 season put up 15 pts per game and he can
give you 4-6 rebounds per game. He can play defense (celtics needs) he can
give you 2 blocks per game and 2 steals per game. He can give the celtics
offense and defense also he is energetic and plays hard. I think if the
celtics work out a trade with toronto for some players. I think if the C's
give the Raptors Battie/Overton and we get McGrady or some thing like that.

DaNBT2000