Re: Hurley to play for summer C's

>Although I would hate to se him go If we could move Anderson and Pierce for
>Mcgrady & Christie I could probably live with that.

It would take us about 30 seconds before we asked "Paul who?" McGrady is
better than Pierce will ever be right now, and he's only getting better.
Asking for McGrady and Christie seems a bit greedy, and since Anderson has
such a love affair with that organization/city...but what the hell.

>Could we move :
>Anderson and  Fortson in a  package for
>Payton & Paterson ?  Rumor has it Payton is wanting a change of scenery.

They could get a ton more for Payton.

>Imagine if Portland moves Stoudamire and a Bonzi Wells for Payton in a deal

I don't think Seattle would ever trade Payton to the Blazers. There's too
much bad blood between Whitsitt (sp?) and Seattle's owner.

But see, once we get over the idea of Pierce being untradeable, we,
realistically I think, start talking about the possibilty of some real,
proven talent on this team.

Paul M.