Trade Rumor???

I have got this from a newsgroup.  I haven't been able to see if this was
true or not. I just think that I wouldn't involve Deenver's Pick and would
rather get myabe Skinner and involve Anderson in the deal and maybe get a
pick from them. Just fmy idea. Maybe someone has heard something about
this.-Tony

I just heard on espn that Pittino was trying to do a sign and trade with the
clippers for Keyon Dooling, Derek Strong for Danny Fortson, Walter
McCarthy,and Denvers pick next year.  and also a possible deal may be brewing
with Iverson going to the clippers in a blocbuster trade any one know the
specfics of any of this? please let me know......

P.S. Rick please bring Croshere to Boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!